Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Welcome to The Lush Project!

Drinking and writing. This is the place.

Here is where I shall cultivate my alter ego, who relaxes on her lanai each day, gazing out over the water with a glass of Merlot in one hand and MacBook at her side. Writing, writing, always writing. Keep that glamorous image

No subject is taboo. No language is forbidden. I shall strive to avoid unnecessary expletives, but sometimes you've just got to say 'what the fuck?' and no other word will do.

There may be ranting. There may be raving. There may be personal stories of love and laughter and my life in general. There may be lies. I make no guarantees as to what topics may or may not appear, but I will do my utmost to make it entertaining at the very least, if not insightful and uplifting.

Pull up a chair. Pour yourself a drink. Participate, or simply peruse. Let the lush life begin......

No comments:

Post a Comment